The aim of Continuing Studies at RMC is to offer an array of academic programmes and opportunities on a full time or part time basis through Continuing Studies either on-site or through distance education.
- Full-time and part-time studies to Regular and Reserve members of the CAF and their spouses, and to employees of the Federal Government of Canada;
- Interest Only students;
- Mature Students ;
- CAF Subsidized Programmes for Regular and Reserve CAF Members. CAF members may be interested in completing their undergraduate degree at RMC through several CAF sponsored subsidized programmes such as:
- University Training Plan – Non Commissioned Members (UTPNCM)
- Regular Officer Training Plan (ROTP) – Reservists
- Initial Baccalaureate Degree Programme (IBDP)
- Continuing Education Officer Training Plan (CEOTP)
- Any other DND sponsored programmes the CAF may launch from time to time.
- Visiting Students: Offered through Continuing Studies at RMC, students currently attending other colleges and universities in Canada may register for courses with a letter of permission from their home institution.