- B.Sc. equivalent: Sri Aurobindo International Centre of Education, India, 1960
- B.Sc Hons. (Physics): University of St. Andrews; Scotland. UK., 1965
- Ph.D (Superconductivity) University of St. Andrews, Scotland, UK., 1971
- DRB Research Associate in Physics at the Royal Military College of Canada, 1969-76.
- Visiting Professor at the Indian Institute of Technology, Madras, India, 1982-83.
Adjunct Professor of Mechanical Engineering at Queen`s University, Kingston, Canada.
- Previous research interest: Solid State and Low Temperature Physics: Intermediate State in Superconductors.
- Current research interest: Materials Science: Active Transduction Materials: Piezoelectric and Electrostrictive Materials for Sensors, Actuators and Smart Structures.
Laboratory for Ferroelectric Materials
Comments or suggestions are welcomed at: email@example.com