Use the Library Catalogue to find books, journals, eBooks, board games, etc.
Search for electronic journals alphabetically by title, subject or ISSN by using Full-Text Finder.
Search bibliographic and full-text Databases to obtain a list of relevant publications on a specific topic.
- Library Catalogue - To search for A/V materials:
- Select Library Catalogue
- Choose Power Search.
- In the pulldown menu for collection, select Audiovisual Collection; alternatively, make a selection in the pulldown menu for material type.
- Enter keywords in the search box(es), if desired.
- Select Search.
Remote access is available through the RMC WebVPN.
|Monday - Thursday||0745-2200|
- 7 - 9 October 2017
- Thanksgiving Weekend
- 10 - 11 October 2017
- 0900 - 1630 (Fall Study Break)
- 11 November 2017
- Remembrance Day
- 13 November 2017
- Remembrance Day Leave
- 23 December 2017 - 2 January 2018
- Christmas Week