Authorized users are defined as current employees, faculty, staff and students affiliated with the Royal Military College. Walk-in users are defined as members of the public using workstations located in public areas of the RMC libraries' facilities. Under the terms of most agreements, authorized users and walk-in users are entitled to:
- Search, view and browse licensed journals and databases
- Print or download ONE copy of an article or search result for private use, research, or teaching.
Authorized users and walk-in users are normally NOT entitled to:
- Distribute materials to non-authorized users
- Use all or part of a licensed journal or database for any commercial use
- Remove, obscure or modify any copyright or proprietary notices
- Alter, recompile, republish, make multiple copies of, or resell articles or search results
- Download entire issues of a journal or engage in substantial or systematic retention of a database
Violation of these terms could result in the cancellation of the agreement and the withdrawal of access for the entire University.
For more information, please consult the individual suppliers' web pages.
For help, send an e-mail to the Massey Library.