Important Dates and Deadlines
Note: The information in the calendar web pages is approved by Faculty Council and is recognized as the official information with regards to programme requirements, course descriptions and academic regulations.
|Sep 6||Undergraduate Classes Start (Fall Term)|
|Sep 23||Obstacle Course|
|Oct 10||Thanksgiving (statutory holiday)|
|Oct 11 - 21||Mid-term Exams|
|Nov 11||Remembrance Day (no classes)|
|Nov 18||Fall Convocation|
|Nov 30||Admissions Application Deadline for Winter Term - Distance Learning|
|Dec 02||End of Classes|
|Dec 5 - 16||Examinations|
|Dec 16||End of Fall Term|
|Jan 09||Undergraduate Classes Start (Winter Term)|
|Jan 14 - 15||Supplemental Exams|
|Feb 20 - 24||Reading Week|
|Mar 31||Admissions Application Deadline for Summer Term - Distance Learning|
|Apr 13||End of Classes|
|Apr 14||Good Friday (statutory holiday)|
|Apr 17||Easter Monday (statutory holiday)|
|Apr 18 - 29||Examinations|
|Apr 29||End of Winter Term|
|May 01||First Day of Classes - Distance Learning (Summer session)|
|May 08 - 09||Supplemental Exams (graduands)|
|May 09 - 11||Academic Tours (3rd yr engineers)|
|May 09 - 11||Professional Development Course (2nd yr engineers)|
|May 15 - 16||Supplemental Exams|
|May 19||Commissioning Parade|
|Jul 31||Admissions Application Deadline for Fall Term - Distance Learning|
|Aug 08 - 12||Examinations - Distance Learning|
|Aug 12||End of Summer Term - Distance Learning|
- The course listings and academic programmes described in this Calendar represent Senate-approved requirements and electives for completion of degree requirements. Circumstances beyond the control of the College, such as severe budget shortfalls, may result in restrictions in the number and range of course and programme choices available to students as compared with those listed herein or in other College publications.
- The College reserves the right to limit access to courses or programmes and, at its discretion, to withdraw particular programmes, options, or courses altogether. In such circumstances the College undertakes to the best of its ability to enable students registered in affected programmes to complete their degree requirements in a satisfactory manner.
- Prospective students or new registrants are advised to consult the most current information available from the College and its various Faculties in printed or electronic form, as well as academic advisors for the programmes concerned, before making registration decisions or course/programme choices.
- The Senate and the Board of Governors of the Royal Military College of Canada reserve the right to invoke changes in this Calendar, in either its printed or electronic forms, at any time without prior notice.
- Officer Cadets at the Royal Military College of Canada must select a course of studies which is compatible with their element of the Canadian Forces and with the Military Officer Occupation selected. The Canadian Forces reserve the right to limit enrolment in any given course of studies.
- Both men and women may apply for admission to the Royal Military College of Canada.
- Applications are processed through Canadian Forces Recruiting Centres (1-800-856-8488). Applications for admission should be submitted as early as possible in the final year of high school. Transcripts of final marks are not required to initiate an application.
- Additional information may be found on the Internet at Canadian Forces Recruiting.