The aim of Continuing Studies at the RMC of Canada is to offer an array of academic programmes and opportunities on a full time or part time basis through Continuing Studies either on-site or through distance education.
- Full-time and part-time studies to Regular and Reserve members of the CAF and their spouses, and to employees of the Federal Government of Canada;
- CAF Subsidized Programmes for Regular and Reserve CAF Members. CAF members may be interested in completing their undergraduate degree at the RMC of Canada through several CAF sponsored subsidized programmes such as:
- University Training Plan – Non Commissioned Members (UTPNCM)
- Regular Officer Training Plan (ROTP) – Reservists
- Initial Baccalaureate Degree Programme (IBDP)
- Continuing Education Officer Training Plan (CEOTP)
- Any other DND sponsored programmes the CAF may launch from time to time.
- Visiting Students: Offered through Continuing Studies at the RMC of Canada, students currently attending other colleges and universities in Canada may register for courses with a letter of permission from their home institution.