Welcome to the PG Student Corner, where you will find information and links of interest to PG students at RMCC. From time to time, there will be messages important to PG students on this page, so ensure you check here periodically.
- Physical and online books and journals.
- Electronic Library Catalogue
At Queen's RMC students may:
- Sign out books using your RMC ID card.
- Queen's Librarians can scan the barcode on the back of RMC student cards or enter the code manually.
- Register for a guest account to access electronic journals and connect to the internet. Apply in person at the main circulation desk in Stauffer library with your RMC ID card.
- Access to college address book
- College notices
- Internal communication
- Collaboration and file sharing (authentication required)
- RMCC Portal (authentication required)
- Registration and financial status
- Tax Form T2202A
- All academic forms
- Webmail login page (authentication required)
- Accessible anywhere
- Learning management system
- Moodle login page (authentication required)
- Must have an RMC College Information Services (CIS) account
- Must download Cisco NAC (Network Access Client) from the RMC Intranet.
- Cell phones / tablets must be registered at the CIS Helpdesk.
Graduate studies calendar
- Course descriptions and important dates can be found on the college Graduate Studies Calendar
- Thesis preparation instructions and a template for Word and LaTeX can be found on the college Thesis Preparation Guidelines