- Q: Who do I contact for questions related to my programme of studies, course registrations, financial information etc?
- A: Follow the link to our Contacts page, and locate your programme representative.
- Q: How do I get a Student Summary?
- A: For DCS undergraduate students, a Student Summary can be obtained through the RMCC PORTAL. If you don't have a RMCC Portal account, please contact Support (Support@rmc.ca) to obtain one. Grades are released four weeks after the end of the semester.
Q: Where do I find the Important Academic Dates?
A: Go to Important Academic Dates
Q: Who do I contact for issues related to examinations?
A: For all issues related to examinations, contact the exam coordinator at 613-541-6000 ext 3855, CSN 271-3855. You can also email the coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Q: Who do I contact for Official Transcripts?
- A: Please contact email@example.com
- Q: How do I get a receipt from Finance?
A: Receipts for reimbursement of tuition fees or for income tax are available through the portal under the Finance tab.
- Q: Where can I obtain my course textbooks?
- A: Once registered in a course, the Course Material List is available on the portal. All books are available for purchase at The Campus Bookstore at Queen's University (www.campusbookstore.com) or by fax (613) 533-6419 / Tel (613) 533-2955 or 1-800-267-9478. It is at the discretion of the student to purchase the textbook at Queen’s or somewhere else except for the reader. Readers are available exclusively at Queen’s bookstore. It is ultimately the student's responsibility to ensure that he/she obtains the textbooks required for a course.
- Q: What does it mean when the Campus Bookstore at Queen's University website mentions that for a given textbook, the quantity available is "0"?
- A: For DCS undergraduate courses, two to three months before the start of a semester DCS requests the Campus Bookstore at Queen's University to "adopt" a specific number of textbooks, meaning that the Bookstore orders a specific number of copies of the textbook from the publisher. The number of textbooks adopted is normally based on historical data, i.e., on the number of students that have historically been taking the course. When a larger number of students register for the course, the Bookstore may be short on books, in which case the availability shows "0". However, the student should not assume that the Bookstore is unable to provide the textbook; instead, the student should fill out the order form and send it to the Bookstore. The Bookstore will then find a textbook for the student. The student will be advised if the Bookstore expects problems in obtaining the textbook. Once the Bookstore has a copy of the textbook, it typically takes 2 to 3 business days to send the book to a location in Ontario, and 5 business days for a location outside Ontario. For overseas locations, timings vary greatly depending on the country. If you have any concerns regarding your order, you can email the Bookstore at Frontdesk@campusbookstore.com to obtain more information. Note that for Readers, an availability of "0" is of little concern, as it normally takes 24 hours for the Bookstore to obtain an extra copy from the Printer.
- Q: Who do I contact for issues related to course package delivery?
- A: For all issues related to course package delivery, you should contact the Course Material Coordinator at 613-541-6000 ext 6264, CSN 271-6264, or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Q: How do I submit my assignments?
- A: For all regular UG courses, the method for submitting assignments is via the RMCC Portal. By submitting through the Portal, the date of submission is automatically recorded and the assignment is automatically directed to your instructor. If you don't have a Portal account, please contact Support (Support@rmc.ca) to obtain one. Do not send your assignments directly to your instructor. See the Guide to Undergraduate Distance Education under "Assigments"
- Q: Where can I get the DCS course timetable?
- A: See our Current Course Offerings
- Q: Where can I get the RMCC Table of Credit Granted?
- A: Follow this link to the RMCC Table of Credit Granted.