- Important Academic Dates
- Undergraduate Admission
- Bachelor of Military Arts and Science (BMASc)
- Bachelor of Arts (General)
- Certificate in Management with Applications to Defence
- Course Offerings
- Forms and Tables
- Prior Learning Assessment & Transfer Credits (Undergraduate)
- Master of Business Administration
- MBA Programme - Admission
- MBA - Dates and Deadlines (Registration)
- MBA Online Course Offerings 2014-2015
- MBA Online Course Offerings 2015-2016
- MPA Programme
- Master of Public Administration
- MPA Course Offerings
- War Studies Programme
- Graduate Studies Forms
Welcome to the Division of Continuing Studies (DCS) at the Royal Military College of Canada (RMCC).
To provide high quality learner focused professional, undergraduate, and graduate distance education for RMCC students.
To set the standard for university level distance education within the Department of National Defence.
RMCC is an academic institution that understands the operational commitments of CAF members. The degree programmes are designed with flexibility in mind and emphasize maximum efficiency and minimum time for completion, through application of the following principles:
- Attendance at RMCC is not required to complete a programme
- Many courses are offered in both official languages
- Courses may be taken either in classroom or using the most appropriate distance education delivery mode that best accommodates the student
Prior Learning Assessment:
- Full transferability of approved university level credits obtained elsewhere
- Credit is granted, as appropriate, for university level professional and DND courses
- Credit(s) for second language proficiency
- Timetables accommodate interruptions due to operational commitments
- In-service related courses can make up a significant part of the content for some programmes
- Standard courses will be taught, where possible, within the defence context
- New courses and programmes specific to the defence context are designed and offered
The degree programmes offered through DCS are thoroughly grounded in the elements of the military profession, permitting students to acquire a university degree regardless of where they live and work, and minimizing any negative impact on their commitments to family and career. The programmes integrate in-service training and experience with special and standard university courses. Courses are offered in English and French and students may complete assignments, essays and exams in the official language of their choice.
Distance Education (DCS-administered courses) are Web-based (Internet) and delivered through the RMCC Moodle Learning Management System (LMS).