- RMC helps put satellite into space (2016-10-10 - Kingston Whig Standard)
- Logan Roots ranks among army’s fastest (2016-09-26 - Yukon News)
- The RMC Paladins Get Ready for Another University Soccer Season (2016-09-02 - CKWS Television)
- Behind the Uniform - Dale Towe (2016-09-01 - Stath blog)
- GeoEngineering Technical Field Course in Greece, RMCC Graduate Course - From Monday, December 7th, 2015 until Sunday, December 13th, 2015, two post-graduate students from the Civil Engineering Department of the Royal Military College of Canada (RMCC), Captain Stephen Holt (25116) and Second Lieutenant Daniel Cruz (26305), took part in a Geotechnical Field Course in Greece. Throughout the week, the students took part in discussions and analysis of different tunneling sites at various stages of construction throughout Greece as part of one of their main courses required for completion of their Masters of Applied Science.
Follow the link to learn more: Greek Gains – Field studies prepare students for the underground (see page 27).
Welcome to the Royal Military College (RMC) Public Affairs (PA) page. The role of the RMC public affairs officer (PAO) is to support RMC operations and activities by promoting understanding and awareness at regional, provincial, national and international levels. The PAO function at the College is also to promote that understanding among the scholar community, given RMC duo-mandate of building leaders with strong academic credentials at undergraduate and graduate levels.